We have consulted to fund managers on:
- using quant in your investment process – consistency, clarity
- good quant versus bad quant – what not to use
- people, process and technology – who does what when and how
- when will I start failing? – how big is too big? – what is my fund capacity?
- which analysts add the most value? – brokers, internal, which consensus?
- how much value does my dealer add? – benchmarking, measurement
We have consulted to stockbrokers on:
- centralising and decentralising research – who owns the macro view?
- streamlining research processes using quant – delivering consistent forecasts
- improving recommendations – assessing, clarifying, relevancy
- rating my analysts performance – leadership and accuracy
- mentoring – guiding young analysts
- portfolio trading – establishing a new business unit
- algorithmic execution – developing and deploying an algo execution system
- technology planning – what systems and people do we need?
Contact us for help with your investment issues.